Trade and Investment Opportunities in Sustainable Products between UAE and the Netherlands
Monday, March 20, 2023 11:35:53 AM
2nd November 2021, The Dubai Chambers of Commerce and Industry - Economic Research Department issued a report showing the Trade and Investment Opportunities in Sustainable Products between UAE and the Netherlands.
The report shows the conclusions as follows:
- There are large trade opportunities in at least ten Climate Smart Products between Dubai and Netherlands.
- UAE economy shows promising growth in 2021 and Expo 2020 will boost the recovery for UAE's non-oil economy.
- UAE ranked 16th in World Bank Ease of Doing Business 2020 and there are no taxation on personal income and capital gains.
- In 2021, UAE ranked 1st in GCC ( 2nd in the Middle East) in achieving UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Many policies of Dubai Government support the development of Renewable Energy and the reduction of waste and CO2 emission.
- Dubai offers large investment opportunities in food, energy and water sectors.