Webinar: Best Practices of Commercial Lease in UAE Dubai Chamber Event
This webinar examines key issues of leasing and managing commercial properties in Dubai, which is paramount for any business operating in the Emirate, from basic lease agreements for Flexi offices and virtual offices to more complex matters such as multiyear commercial leases.
This webinar will cover a wide range of areas deemed at giving companies a lower lease overhead and a lower financial exposure thereto.
Organized by: Dubai Chambers in collaboration with Fichte & Co Legal
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- Regulation in Dubai for leasing properties
- How to better protect their interests and recover the amounts paid
- How to enforce the contracts, if and when needed
- How to budget correctly a lease
- Dr. Laura Voda - Dr. Laura Voda is a Partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Department at Fichte & Co Legal. She has a Ph.D. in International Law and over 10 years of experience in the region, advising clients on a wide range of matters including international transactions, cross-border M&A, regulatory and compliance, ventures, business expansions, and real estate.
Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2023
Time: 11.30 AM- 12.30 PM GST
Venue: Online - Zoom
Participation Fee (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Members of Business Group and Council: AED 200/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 250/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
Registration: Please click here to register.
Please be advised that photos, video and audio footage will be taken at this event. By entering the event premises, you give consent to the Netherlands Business Council UAE to photograph and video record your presence at the event, and its subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the Netherlands Business Council UAE and its partners. You release the Netherlands Business Council UAE, its employees, and every person involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, video and audio recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web-casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Netherlands Business Council UAE or the person or entity designated to do so by the Netherlands Business Council UAE.