Webinar: Corporate Tax Dubai Chamber Event
The UAE issued the Federal Decree-Law No. (47) of 2022 on the Taxation of Corporations and Businesses on 9 December 2022 with effect from the first financial year beginning on or after 1 June 2023. The law is a major development for all businesses operating in the UAE.
This webinar will highlight the legislative basis of corporate tax and the implications of the law’s implementation on businesses in the UAE.
Organized by: Dubai Chambers in collaboration with Hadef & Partners
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- An overview and the key highlights of the law
- Tips on corporate tax preparation
- Readiness and guidelines for compliance with corporate tax
- The impact of the law on businesses and industries in the UAE
- Exclusions and exemptions
- Sonia Dukes (Head of Tax - Hadef & Partners) - Sonia is a skilled corporate tax professional and tax function specialist with experience in designing, implementing, and overseeing tax function strategies. Her specialisms include all areas of tax legal, compliance, and advisory as well as supporting clients to strengthen governance, support risk management decision-making, and business partnering practices for large multinational companies and private practices.
Date: Wednesday, 30 August 2023
Time: 11.30 AM- 12.30 PM GST
Venue: Online - Zoom
Participation Fee (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Members of Business Group and Council: AED 200/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 250/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
Registration: Please click here to register.
Please be advised that photos, video and audio footage will be taken at this event. By entering the event premises, you give consent to the Netherlands Business Council UAE to photograph and video record your presence at the event, and its subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the Netherlands Business Council UAE and its partners. You release the Netherlands Business Council UAE, its employees, and every person involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, video and audio recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web-casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Netherlands Business Council UAE or the person or entity designated to do so by the Netherlands Business Council UAE.