"THE NEW UAE COMMERCIAL COMPANIES LAW" Workshop Dubai Chamber Event
27 October, 2022 08:30 AM-12:30 PM
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce invites all NBC members to the Dubai Chamber's Workshop: “THE NEW UAE COMMERCIAL COMPANIES LAW”.
The Federal Decree-Law No. 32 of 2021 on Commercial Companies introduced a number of vibrant changes to the commercial landscape of the UAE which enable greater flexibility for companies.
This half-day workshop will highlight the most significant changes introduced by the New Commercial Companies Law, which came into effect on 2nd January 2022.
- Provide an overview of the principal differences between the old Commercial Companies Law and the new law
- Highlight the notable changes introduced by the new Commercial Companies Law
- Interpret the changes in relation to companies
- Identify the impact of the changes and how to comply with the new law
- Date: 27th October 2022
- Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Location: Dubai Chambers HQ
- Cost: Non-Profit Organization: AED 1,000/ Non-member: AED 1,200/
To know more and to register, please click HERE or send an email to [email protected]
Location: Dubai Chambers HQ