Monthly Networking Event: Sustainable Building Monthly Networking Event
In the light of the Big 5 International Building and Construction Show, we are delighted to invite you to the Sustainable Building Event on Tuesday December 6th, from 7 to 9 PM at the Radisson Blu Canal View, Dubai.
We are hosting this event together with the Belgian Business Council, Wallonia Export and Investment Agency (AWEX) and Flanders Investment and Trade (FIT).
Our panel consists of experts on Sustainable Building, Cooling and Engineering. After short presentations by the panellist we are expecting a lively panel discussion covering all aspects of sustainable building. The panel discussion will be followed by a networking reception on the outside terrace of the Radisson Blu Canal View with amazing evening views of the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Canal.
- Sarah Alzarouni, Board Secretary at the Emirates Green Building Council. Emirates GBC is a non-government organisation that promotes and educates on sustainability in the built environment and is the official Green Building Council for the UAE endorsed by the World Green Building Council.
- Rob van den Boomen, Managing Director at Witteveen+Bos. Witteveen+Bos was responsible for the structural design and the indoor climate system of the Netherlands Pavilion for Expo 2020 in Dubai. All construction materials employed were reusable, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Benoît Meulewaeter, Co-Founder and CTO at BESIX3D. BESIX 3D is an innovative division within BESIX Group that specialises in 3D concrete printing.They deliver fully-integrated concrete solutions for construction projects all over the world.
- Jos van Eunen, Sales Director at OXYCOM. Oxycom is a global supplier of adiabatic cooling systems, developed with the ambition to drastically reduce the carbon footprint of the traditional air conditioning industry.
- Griet Pinsart, Business Development Manager at VITO. VITO is a leading international research and service center focusing on cleantech and sustainable technologies. Their goal is to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world.
Date: Tuesday, December 6 th
Venue: Radisson Blu Canal View
Fee: Members FOC / Non-Members 200 AED
Kindly register on or before the 5th of December 2022, please register online or send RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Included in the fee are 2 drinks and Canapes
**Valet parking will be available**
Location: Radisson Blu Canal View
Please be advised that photos, video and audio footage will be taken at this event. By entering the event premises, you give consent to the Netherlands Business Council UAE to photograph and video record your presence at the event, and its subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the Netherlands Business Council UAE and its partners. You release the Netherlands Business Council UAE, its employees, and every person involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, video and audio recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web-casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Netherlands Business Council UAE or the person or entity designated to do so by the Netherlands Business Council UAE.