Doing business in Jordan Extern Event
The Consulate-General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Dubai has the pleasure to invite the NBC members to an event to promote the economic ties between the Netherlands and Jordan and to provide more information on doing business in Jordan. Organised in collaboration with the Jordanian Ministry of Investment, and the Netherlands Embassy in Amman, Jordan.
- Location: Jordanian and Netherlands pavilions at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Date: December 9, 2021,
- Time: 10.00-14.00.
10.00 – 10.45 – Welcoming speech by Jordanian Minister of Investment and Tour of Jordanian Pavilion
10.45 – 11.00 – Travel to Netherlands Pavilion (via buggy)
11.00 – 13.15 – Session at the Netherlands Pavilion including:
- Opening speech by Netherlands Ambassador to the UAE
- Speech by Deputy Head of Mission from Netherlands Embassy in Amman
- Two panels discussions
13.15 – 14.00 – Lunch at Netherlands Pavilion
Two panels featuring Jordanian and Dutch stakeholders:
- Investment Climate & Business Environment: H.E Zaher Qatarneh – SG, Ministry of Investment.
- ICT & Entrepreneurship: Nedal Bitar, Intaj’s CEO
- Industry+ Banking: Dr. Maher Mahrouq, Jordan’s Chamber of Industry- Association of Jordanian Banks.
- Agriculture: Dr. Nezar Haddad, Director General, National Agricultural Research Center
- Tourism: Micheal Nazzal, Association of Jordan’s Hotels. (TBC).
- A.P.M Terminals
- Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors
- Bakker Brothers
- IVVEST Design and implementation of Indoor hydroponic farming systems that utilizes IoT technologies to create a fully monitored and automated farming process.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by December 7, 2021.
Location: Jordanian and Netherlands pavilions at Expo 2020 in Dubai
Please be advised that photos, video and audio footage will be taken at this event. By entering the event premises, you give consent to the Netherlands Business Council UAE to photograph and video record your presence at the event, and its subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the Netherlands Business Council UAE and its partners. You release the Netherlands Business Council UAE, its employees, and every person involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, video and audio recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web-casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the Netherlands Business Council UAE or the person or entity designated to do so by the Netherlands Business Council UAE.