Doing business in Jordan Extern Event
The Consulate-General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Dubai has the pleasure to invite the NBC members to an event to promote the economic ties between the Netherlands and Jordan and to provide more information on doing business in Jordan. Organised in collaboration with the Jordanian Ministry of Investment, and the Netherlands Embassy in Amman, Jordan.
- Location: Jordanian and Netherlands pavilions at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Date: December 9, 2021,
- Time: 10.00-14.00.
10.00 – 10.45 – Welcoming speech by Jordanian Minister of Investment and Tour of Jordanian Pavilion
10.45 – 11.00 – Travel to Netherlands Pavilion (via buggy)
11.00 – 13.15 – Session at the Netherlands Pavilion including:
- Opening speech by Netherlands Ambassador to the UAE
- Speech by Deputy Head of Mission from Netherlands Embassy in Amman
- Two panels discussions
13.15 – 14.00 – Lunch at Netherlands Pavilion
Two panels featuring Jordanian and Dutch stakeholders:
- Investment Climate & Business Environment: H.E Zaher Qatarneh – SG, Ministry of Investment.
- ICT & Entrepreneurship: Nedal Bitar, Intaj’s CEO
- Industry+ Banking: Dr. Maher Mahrouq, Jordan’s Chamber of Industry- Association of Jordanian Banks.
- Agriculture: Dr. Nezar Haddad, Director General, National Agricultural Research Center
- Tourism: Micheal Nazzal, Association of Jordan’s Hotels. (TBC).
- A.P.M Terminals
- Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors
- Bakker Brothers
- IVVEST Design and implementation of Indoor hydroponic farming systems that utilizes IoT technologies to create a fully monitored and automated farming process.
Please RSVP to [email protected] by December 7, 2021.
Location: Jordanian and Netherlands pavilions at Expo 2020 in Dubai