Vacancy: Board Member IT & Marketing
Vacancy: Board Member IT & Marketing, November 2023
The board of the Netherlands Business Council (NBC) is currently looking for a new board member
who will take on the responsibilities for IT and marketing and will elevate NBC’s offering to an
even higher level.
The role of the NBC board is to supervise the execution of the strategy throughout the year and to help the NBC Executive director/team when necessary.
The board member shall be responsible for all IT and marketing-related aspects of NBC. The main
purpose of the role is:
- Collaborate with NBC’s executive team to develop and execute IT marketing strategies in alignment
with the council's objectives.
- Evaluate, recommend, and assist the executive team with identifying the most relevant portal/
application experiences and support with the transition to a new CRM platform.
- Evaluate and recommend marketing channels, platforms, and tools to reach target audiences
- Create compelling marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, and online content.
- Regularly review the council's website and social media platforms.
- Monitor and measure marketing efforts and assist the executive team with creating reports on
performance and outcomes.
Candidates should have at least been a member of the NBC for one year and have a C-level management or Equivalent management position.
We invite any interested and qualified NBC members to come forward as a candidate to fill the
upcoming open board position of IT and Marketing. The deadline for receiving applications is the
20th of November 2023.
Please email your application to Tanneke Egbers Executive Director, Netherlands Business Council UAE at firstname.lastname@example.org.